Friday, April 26, 2013

Letters to the Editor

Opinion builder

I am a regular reader of Business & Economy magazine. Your choice of topics and the research that goes into them is very impressive as is the quality of writing in every issue. The editorial columns are amazing and it gives immense knowledge, which assists me in generating my opinions on current topics in the industry. I especially liked your cover story on on the joint research with Tuck Business School as it offered a detailed case study, which not many publications go into. I also look forward to reading the sector analysis articles as they tend to summarise the past, present and future of the covered sector very precisely. I must say that each and every issue of B&E offers some or other brilliant piece to read. I wish you all the best for your magazine and hope you people continue with such amazing work in future.

Sriwant Wariz,
National Marketing Manager, Fujifilm India

Great analysis

This was the first time I have read Business & Economy. Just after going through the magazine, I decided to write a small appreciation letter and regards to the team for the tremendous and faithful work that they have done. They have done true justice to the covered sectors and the stories are real insiders. The smart charts and intellect analysis of the sectors as well as the corporation were mind blowing. I would say that it has an edge over the other local magazines in the country as it more of an international and world class magazine. I would just like to suggest that you cover news and analysis of international companies in greater detail.


Source : IIPM Editorial, 2013.
An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri
For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles