Monday, October 12, 2009

Pushkar - Desert delight

I’m doing aerial photography by using a kite to lift my camera. I've been to Pushkar Fair thrice. From the very first moment spent there, I had the dream to capture these amazing camel scenes from above. But I had to wait for the last two days of my last trip to achieve that goal. It was always too hot, too dusty, without any wind. But the thrill was always there. Hanging around these beasts, from the first ray of the sun till the last, expecting some breeze to lift my kite. Finally that magic moment came, and my flying camera could become an unusual and privileged witness. A few feet above the heads, as silent as a butterfly.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2009
An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

No comments: